I have but one question here. Is it Israel who is going around the world terrorizing the rest of us, or is the Arab world doing this?
What are you talking about? I said that only 1/4th of aid goes into gaza now since the blockade, 1/4th of what previously went there, is that too hard to understand?
No, they're just wrong here. Sorry I don't think they're angels and back up everything they do blindly, just because they're Israel. Love to see where this admin hates them lmao, btw everyone loses in WW3 genius.
I have but one question here. Is it Israel who is going around the world terrorizing the rest of us, or is the Arab world doing this?
Israel has every right to monitor what is coming in on those ships. In fact they would be crazy not to do so. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to deduct that some of the activists (see radicals) on board became aggressive. members of the boarding (policing) party were attacked and even disarmed. Under any circumstances and involving any group or groups this is asking for the use of deadly force, and justifiably so. A 60 year old can kill you just as dead as a 25 year old. I see no room for any argument other than a necessary and justified use of deadly force. Any court in this country would see it that way too. Just check the records for police deadly force cases.
Israel has as much or more of a historical claim to that land as anybody.
Anyone who actually believes that Israel is as "corrupt" as countries who sanction the beating of women for allowing modest attire or sentence women to death because they were raped is either blinded by hatred or an idiot.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I said that only 1/4th of aid goes into gaza now since the blockade, 1/4th of what previously went there, is that too hard to understand?
You are the one that doesn't understand, again for the third time. MSLSD and the rest of the dumbshit left you are getting your info from is throwing out a 1/4 number in the wrong context. What aid is coming in from elsewhere and these ships in particular is equal to 1/4 of the aid that Israel takes in DAILY!!!! Israel isn't blocking any aid from coming in but they do have a procedure in place to make sure what is coming in is only aid in the form of food, water, clothing etc. and to make sure no weapons or anything else of the sort comes in that can be used against them.
Israel went and plopped down on the land they owned hundreds of years before. So you have a problem with the people that have a just claim to their own land????The only reason they're mad is because that "poof" meant that Israel plopped right down on their land and still do so.
Want the evidence of this admin hating Israel, look in the mirror and where you are getting your hatred/disdain from.
And yes there would/will be a winner in WW3 and that winner will be Israel and it's allies. And to give you my reference to why I say this it is easily found and readily available and widely accepted throughout the world and found here:
![]()
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
"Israeli government press officers have been briefing journalists that the aid flotilla is not necessary. Israel says it allows 15,000 tons of aid into Gaza every week.
But the United Nations, which calls the blockade a "Medieval siege", says this is only a fraction of what is needed and less than a quarter of what was coming into Gaza before the blockade was enforced. "
BBC News - Gaza aid flotilla 'leaves Cyprus'
There, I can't really explain it any easier. I really don't know what you're talking about, do you understand now? Turn the TV off Beck for 2 seconds. So yeah, my left wing media(the BBC which quoted the UN) is just taking it all out of context and you're right.
Exactly, at least you didn't down play the time period, hundreds of years. Should I be able to claim your land/house because my indian ancestors owned in hundreds of years ago? Serious question. That's exactly what your defense is, so it would be okay in my argument? You'd pack up and walk out because my ancestors lived there first? Yeah, bullshit, you wouldn't have it and you can't expect these people to put up with it either.
Nice deflection, I'm asking for proof, not looking "in the mirror"...esp. when I've had the same problems with Israel before Obama.
I wasn't talking the bible fable, I'm talking the aftermath of just another world war. Not a doubt in my mind there will never be a rapture or anything like that book says about it.
Bookmarks